Once upon a time, there was a NordVPN 3 day trial, yet, because the way the world goes, nearly all marketing efforts for VPN’s changed.
If you want to check out one of the best VPN’s in the world, then you have come to the right place.
Using the NordVPN free trial hack, you can check out one of the top VPN providers without spending anything.
It is uncommon for any free trial to be given without you making payment first, or at least serving up your credit card details.
Here, we will show you not one, but two ways you can obtain what is essentially a NordVPN free trial, and while you do need to give payment details, you are assured of getting any money back, and your details will be safe.
So you have a good understanding of what this VPN service offers, it will be a sort of NordVPN review, as well as a guide to get your NordVPN trial.
Setup Guide for NordVPN Free Trial Hack
- Navigate to the NordVPN website. You can go via the menu and select ‘Pricing’ or click on the ‘Grab Lucky Deal’ button (text may change). Either way will take you to the subscription page.
- Choose the amount of time you wish to sign up for, to begin creating your free NordVPN accounts. Provide your payment details; you can even choose cryptocurrencies. (Tie in period doesn’t matter at this stage unless you decide to keep the VPN after your free period, so check the 1-year plan to be safe.)
- Finish the payment process and head to your email inbox. You will have a welcome email. Select the ‘Download App,’ which takes you to the NordVPN site.
- Scroll until you see all the app options for various devices.
- Click the link for your device, and click the Download button.
- Run through the installation, and when complete, click on Launch NordVPN to log in.
- To find a server, you can check the map or list or use the Quick Connect option and let NordVPN find the best and fastest server.
- You now have 30 days free to test all the features. This includes the thousands of servers, extra security, and Onion over VPN for the more security-conscious individuals.
- If you are using Free NordVPN for the month, just follow the next steps to cancel the service.
- On the NordVPN website, start the 24/7 live chat app.
- The chat support begins with a chat-bot. Say you wish to use the refund policy and state the card you used for payment.
- Once you do this, it then transfers you to a real person.
- The agent asks several questions about why you wish to cancel. For most VPN’s, they want to fix issues rather than lose a customer.
- Tell them a reason why you want a refund, and they will then begin the money-back guarantee process.
- Your full refund payment will be returned risk-free between 5 to 10 working days to your account.
Setup Guide for NordVPN Free Trial on Mobile
While the above method gives you the chance to test the best VPN for security on desktops, this method offers a real free 7-day trial.
While some of the steps may be similar to the above, they are different, as you will be using iOS and Android.
- Navigate to the Google Play Store or Apple App store and search for NordVPN
- Install the app
- Click on the ‘Free Trial’ button. You find this under ‘Subscriptions.’
- Click “Start Free Trial” to activate your account
- Enter card details to complete the process and receive your free VPN trial
Using this method to obtain your trial, you still need to cancel within the week if you don’t wish for your card to be charged.
You can easily do this via the website and again navigate to the live chat option to begin the money-back using their refund policy.
Mini NordVPN Review
There is little use to try any VPN provider, free or paid for without knowing what is on offer. In this mini VPN review, we will show the main features that NordVPN offers.
Nord has 5,600 VPN servers across 58 countries. Connections are fast for downloading and streaming.
Security is one of Nord’s premium features. With the use of TOR on their VPN network, you can add to security and make it almost impossible to be tracked when online.
The VPN uses a kill switch and AES-256 bit encryption. Using the best protocols, they are one of the better VPN’s for reliable connections and the amount of uptime the network encounters.
Nord is compatible with Android, macOS, iOS, Chromebook, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and routers. All these devices allow you six simultaneous connections.
Bypassing geo-restrictions is among the best, and you can unblock Netflix, iPlayer, Hulu, and Amazon Prime Video from most regions.
Because the company sits outside any 14-eyes jurisdiction, they will not have anyone knocking on their door for user data. To make sure there is nothing to hand over, the VPN has one of the more robust zero-logging policies in the industry.
Add to this; there is an ad-blocker and malware blocker to complete the security suite.
With the above free trial hacks above, you already see they have a 30-day refund window. You can try these to test out the features mentioned here, and by the time you decide to cancel (within the allotted period), you will find you are using a VPN best suited to security than most others on the market.