The English Premier League or EPL for short sold its broadcast rights to Optus. And Optus, is, as you might know, Australia’s second-largest telecommunications agency. As you might have expected.
Optus only bought EPL to gain exclusive rights and offer to its customers exclusively. That means the only way you can get EPL on demand in Australia is either by buying their products or using their services.
But there is another way to watch the 2019-20 Premier League Season, and we show you how to get your ready for the 15th June 202 blockbuster re-start.
The eligibility criteria exclude any prepaid mobile plans, or those that are on a contract and less than 30$, and less than 35$ sim only (No contract or postpaid). And if you have a home wireless broadband, you are not eligible either.
But you might ask yourself, how to get EPL live streaming without getting in bed with Optus? Be it because of your general dislike for the company or any other reason; now you can watch EPL online on several different channels.
Before we get started, please understand that you will have to make an account and buy a subscription on whichever channel you wish to see the EPL on, this is not free but will give you the option to choose from a few different channels.
- You can subscribe to Sky Sports or BT Sport, which are both exclusive to England.
- Make an account with NBC, which is for the US audience.
- Or subscribe with Sportsnet which is for the Canadian audience.
Now that we have gotten the different channels out of the way let’s get to how you can do that.
VPN service providers:
Our first option is through the use of a VPN service.
Websites use your computers IP address to find your actual location, and based on those results they whether block the content for your IP or give you access to it. VPN’s work by sending all your data through their servers, which are located inside the regions allowed by the website so will not be blocked. Quite simple.
ExpressVPN is one of the leading service providers in the industry.
- Has fast speed so is good for streaming specifically.
- Provides data protecting with 256-bit encryption.
- Does not log any of the traffic.
- Has a huge server network for you to choose from, giving you a lot of options.
- Quite moderately priced.
IPVanish is popular due to its fast speed.
- Again, probably one of the top 3 VPN service providers if you consider speed alone.
- Massive network.
- Data encryption.
- Allows use of bitTorrents as well.
- Also, it has a few extra little bells and whistles to help make your browsing experience better.
Smart DNS providers:
Now, these are much simpler than VPN’s. They simply change your IP address and do not offer any extra benefits like data protection, privacy etc.
But they do cost almost half as much.
Unlocator is probably the best DNS provider in the market today.
- It supports explicitly BT sports, NBC and Sportsnet as mentioned on its website so you can rest easy.
- It also does not require any software installations.
- Speed is not decreased.
- And you can use an unlimited number of devices simultaneously.
Any of the methods mentioned above will help in live EPL streaming.